TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2017 08:19:39 -0600
Hi Team TechNet! Hey, I am looking for a reflow oven oxygen sensor that is
"stand alone" and that I use to monitor/verify reflow oven oxygen levels
(yes, we use a nitrogen blanket in our ovens on a number of applications)
on multiple ovens. Ideally something along the lines of a hand held unit.
If anyone has any suggestions of such a system they like, please send them
to me.

TIA

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins