TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
BEV CHRISTIAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, BEV CHRISTIAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:12:02 -0500
TechNetters,
A fellow ex-BlackBerry employee sent me the following query. I obviously no longer have access ot the search capabilities I had at BB.  Can anyone offer any suggestions for papers that will meet his needs?  I mean I know the reason why, but he wants a paper that proves it.

I need help with locating a couple of good papers and research studies that explain why designs that place a constant tensile or shear load on board connectors(USB, HDMI, RCA, AC inlet etc.) are a bad idea. Can you point me to a couple of papers on this ? Thanks.

Regards,
Bev

Sent from Mail for Windows 10