TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
"Elson, Ryan(BHGE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Elson, Ryan(BHGE)
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:02:15 +0000
Thanks very much, Doug!

I appreciate the insight. Yes, the more I dig into it the more I think it is worth a Master’s. Will look into MIL-STD-810/883 and let you know if I have questions.

Thanks!

Ryan Elson

Manufacturing Engineer

Bently Nevada