TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, SALA GABRIELE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2017 00:31:35 +0100
Have you already considered also   IPC-TM-650 2.6.3 MIR  test
http://www.ipc.org/TM/2.6.3F.pdf

1 Scope This test method is to determine the degradation of insulating
materials by examination of the visual and electrical insulation resistance
properties of printed board specimens after exposure to high humidity and
heat conditions. This method allows testing with (Method A) or without
(Method B) Conformal Coating. When not specified, Method A is the default
method.