TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2017 12:16:54 -0500
Good luck getting the manufacture to label and package correctly.

In the mean time, add bake out to the receiving inspection instructions and
seal in a MBB properly labeled.
You will be able to use them with the same SMD procedures currently in
place.
Easier to square it away at receipt rather than when pulling from stock.

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Stadem, Richard D <[log in to unmask]