TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
Steve Golemme <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Golemme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:03:20 -0800
All the notes are to supplement the standards.

Have there been any efforts to standardize note options? I know it's
something I've done almost everywhere I've worked.

Regards,
Stephen Golemme
Manufacturing Engineer
650-214-5647