TECHNET Archives

November 2017

From:
Steve Golemme <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Golemme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:06:31 -0800
We deal with power boards and sealing surfaces. The note I've had success
with is:

SUPPLIER SHALL MARK STACKUP AND DATE CODE, SUPPLIER NAME AND/OR TRADEMARK,
AND UL FLAMMABILITY RATING IN NON-CONDUCTIVE INDELIBLE INK (COLOR WHITE OR
BLACK). SUPPLIER SHALL NOT ADD ANY TEXT OR MARKING IN COPPER.

Stephen Golemme
Manufacturing Engineer, Makani
650-214-5647
solveforx.com/makani