TECHNET Archives

October 2017

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:52:18 -0500
Hi Jose - your response was spot on as you were citing testing and the
Workmanship criteria. I was just taking advantage of the post to push out
some information as it was related to the overall thread. Sorry for the
false incrimination!

Dave