TECHNET Archives

October 2017

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2017 08:59:07 -0400
TechNetters,
OK, now that TechNet is up and running again, here is a question.

I can't remember if I asked this or not before. Please excuse me if this is
a repeat.

Could some one tell me the dimensions in millimeters of the full set of
traces on the B24 coupon?

Assuming the pattern is:

=================  C
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |

A               B

I am looking for 1) the AB and 2) CD dimensions, i.e. 1) from the outer left
edge of the left most vertical trace to the right edge of the right most
vertical tine and 2) thw the dimension from just inside the "bus" trace
(represented here by the equals signs) to just inside the bus trace at the
bottom (D).

Thanks in advance.

Bev