TECHNET Archives

October 2017

From:
"Decker, Scott UTAS" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Decker, Scott UTAS
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2017 14:42:55 +0000
  Boy, talk about creativity in the group... Richard, do you write for anyone? You might want to look into news stand paperbacks. You know, the ones that have the dog eared corners and dirty finger marks on the edge of the pages. The books just under the Fabio novels, (not the ones about butter either.) and just above the stack of yesterday's papers, those papers that were on the bottom of the stack and got wet from that wet and drizzly snowstorm you mentioned. Yeah, that's quite the story, and after reading it, I too hope I'm never on Doug's bad list or whatever list it is, I don't know if I could stand myself knowing that others on the forum would know my status with Doug. Please everyone, can't we all just get along and live together in harmony, (and no, not E-Harmony either)???

Well, (he says with a heavy sigh) Everyone try to have a nice weekend, maybe by next week, this will all blow over like a tumble weed that blows across the Arizona desert and the Dust In The Wind, (hum, that could be a song?) and ride on to a new week and new day. (You sure don't find used days anymore, do ya. Proof we are a throwaway society!)...

:-)

Scott Decker – Staff Engineer, PCB Design Services CID+ – Electronic Systems Center

UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS

3445 S. 5th Street, Suite 170, Phoenix, AZ 85040 U.S.A.

Tel: 602 308 5957  FAX: 602 243 2347

KE7MWT  AKA:PadMasterson

[log in to unmask]   www.utcaerospacesystems.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of

UTC Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy,

distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all

attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

This Document Does Not Contain Export Controlled Technology Or Technical Data.