TECHNET Archives

October 2017

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2017 20:59:23 -0400
look like your real world situation is exceeding ipc class 3... you
got discoutinueity fault without stress test... you either redesign
or write a better contract and/or better vendor qual to cover your
own requirement... (space is different animal compare to the class
3... class 3 is not space grade... at least not equivalent according
to my knowledge... ).