TECHNET Archives

October 2017

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2017 14:10:22 +0000

		Not done it Victor I have also performed this on core materials.
However you may have an issue since the gold will be over nickel and the nickel is brittle so not sure whether it will peel or simply crack?

		Sent from my iPad Pro

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 8:53 PM +0700, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Fellow TechNetters:

    I have been presented with an opportunity to excel.   Has anyone out there conducted a Copper Peel Test om gold fingers on PWB/DIMM/Options cards.   The Cu peel test that I am accustom to is on laminate cores.   Is this a viable test on very small real estate/surface area.

Victor,