TECHNET Archives

September 2017

From:
Ricardo Moncaglieri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ricardo Moncaglieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:18:41 -0300
Estimated Colleagues,
Recently we´ve held a CDR and have been considering each concern you
have mentioned. In spite of a pcb provider who ensured he can do that
some of us had our doubts on such a design and feasibility of production
then we ask you and received your unvaluable support.
Design department is already working on some pcb redesign. Definetivily
we decided to change original deployment, this is a critical operation
design so that it is not proper do not ensure  less than 100% of
success.
Really appreciate your assistance and advise.
brgds,Ricardo
>>> Ricardo Moncaglieri <[log in to unmask]> 05/09/2017 11:22

Frank,
Thank you very much!
Richard has posted to you stack-up image and details.
brgds,Ricardo
>>> Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]> 05/09/2017 11:13 >>>
Ricardo,
Many of us who have worked in designing RF PCBs have had to use
differing dielectrics and stack ups.
Send me your proposed stack up directly and I'll try to see where you
may have issues affecting manufacturing and yields.
Use of different materials and/or asymmetric dielectrics is doable but

as always there is a cost.
Lower yields may have to be considered if your proposed is the only way

your circuit works.
Let's see if improvements are available.
Thanks,
FNK

Frank N Kimmey CID+
Electrical Engineer / PCB Design