TECHNET Archives

September 2017

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:12:21 +0000
Thanks Joyce,

Good points. What temperature is necessary to create this kind of damage?
Can the die hit this temperature if the heat evacuation is not perfect?

Also, the discoloration really goes along all metallized features and is not localized. Something affected the whole surface to the same extent.

Dean,
EDX did not reveal any contaminant so I wonder if there could be anything else.

Best regards,

Ioan