TECHNET Archives

September 2017

From:
Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:27:35 +0000
Bob,

Try taking a look at PCD mag a couple of months back.

There was a good article on improved CPk due to percentage of rounding.

Off the top of my useless brain I think it was like 30% but You should look to verify.

Good luck,

FNK

Frank N Kimmey CID+

Electrical Engineer / PCB Design