TECHNET Archives

September 2017

From:
"Giamis, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Giamis, Andy
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2017 17:32:02 +0000
Hi Frank,

Thanks for the feedback and kind words.

You posed good questions.  Unfortunately, I don't have answers to most of them.

I don't know the board design details.

I think this is a blocking cap on the drain side of a 200W RF transistor.