TECHNET Archives

September 2017

From:
Ken Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ken Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 18:23:46 +0000
I worked at two different fab houses, well before I went into layout design. Not as a "plan", just how it went, & I now consider the experience, particularly for design work invaluable.

Ken Barton CID
Technical Designer,
Avionics HW

Blue Origin, LLC