TECHNET Archives

September 2017

From:
Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Reuven Rokah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2017 21:09:19 +0300
Tennessine Ts

--

Best Regards,

*Reuven Rokah*

Mobile: 972-52-6012018
Tel:        972-3-9360688
Fax:          15339360688
<http://www.rokah-technologies.com/>[log in to unmask]
www.rokah-technologies.com
The exclusive Israeli agent of:
http://www.greensofttech.com/

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains
information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary of Rokah
Technologies. If you have received this transmission in error, please
inform me by e-mail, phone or fax, and then please delete all of the
original files and all other copies exist.