TECHNET Archives

August 2017

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2017 15:58:25 -0400
intermediate process should not use no-clean flux... it should use
low residue or no residue flux... if they used no clean flux, you
need to clean it before put on assembly (your part of parts qual
should including amount  of flux residue allowable on the part).  On
the other hand, what you can do on the assembly level, when you got
such a part...you need to use strong (corrosive  possibly) flux/paste
and clean the assembly after if you have to (stuck with the parts or
vendor).  IMHO.
good luck.
jk