TECHNET Archives

August 2017

From:
Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dwight Mattix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2017 18:40:14 +0000
FWIW, A&P buddy who maintains heavies for a cargo fleet replied to my query thusly,

" The Boeing spec is a polyurethane, and it still holds up only just so long when exposed to skydrol. The epoxy primer is BMS10-11 but I don't recall off the top of my head the spec number for the topcoat. At work we use Akzo Nobel Eclipse but last I heard Boeing was using a PPG product for factory paint jobs."