TECHNET Archives

August 2017

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:41:34 +0000

		Yup it's been 48 years this year working in manufacturing...... and the smell of rosin cored solder is imprinted.....

		Sent from my iPad Pro

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 8:37 PM +0700, "Nutting, Phil" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We are starting to show our age talking about wonderful smells from our formative years in electronics.  Used some just the other day and the person looking over my shoulder commented on the nice smell, well I'd call it a fragrance.