TECHNET Archives

August 2017

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2017 12:00:42 -0400
If you don't have enough room, you need  to do the stagger pads
layout... to ensure the clearance... just make sure  your long wire
bonds not going to sag and touch each other under random vib
condition... (shorter the better, you might need  to do model to get
rid of the resonance if the wire bond  is very long- violin string
effect).
jk