TECHNET Archives

August 2017

From:
Andrew Weirback <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Andrew Weirback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:37:57 +0000
Bev,

Our company designs and manufactures high performance RF cable, connectors, and assemblies.  We have two pieces of 6 foot test cable assemblies with SK connectors (compatible with SMA and operating to 40 GHz) on the shelf that we would be happy to provide at no cost to support your efforts.  If interested, please provide your logistics information and I will get these to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Andrew Weirback
General Manager

HUBER+SUHNER Astrolab, Inc.