TECHNET Archives

August 2017

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:03:52 -0500
Sorry Doug but just have a single artifact stating a specific detail is not
enough in the world of science. There needs to be multiple data artifacts
that have been consensus peer reviewed. I can show you a number of
"reports" stating the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around us but it
doesn't mean those reports are correct.

Oh, I can see the Element Quiz on Friday is going to be epic.

Dave