TECHNET Archives

August 2017

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:23:52 -0400
using DI water and check the surface contact angle, if it is <30
degree, you are more less OK (provide you did coating material
compatibility study already), 40 degree you need to make sure your
coating batch is fresh (not near the end of shelf life), 45 degree,
you got yield problem... you might spot it or not are pure luck...
IMHO....