TECHNET Archives

August 2017

From:
GRIVON Arnaud <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, GRIVON Arnaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 18:48:07 +0200
Hi,

Not sure the wished consensus was finally reached, but I now see the Soder-Wick® desoldering braids differently (made by a company with roots in Illinois)...
I had always thought the missing "l" was a mistake or had been lifted during desoldering...

Arnaud Grivon