TECHNET Archives

July 2017

From:
James Head <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, James Head <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2017 23:29:18 +0100
Phosphorus?

James Head BEng MIET CID+

James Head PCB Design and Engineering
11 Charmind Walk,Winterbourne Road, SWINDON, SN25 1QA
Telephone: 01793 266237
Mobile: 07870 945579
Skype: headjames
E-mail: [log in to unmask]