TECHNET Archives

July 2017

From:
"Giamis, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Giamis, Andy
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 22:28:07 +0000
Apparently, it is not so much a shortage of sand, but the complexity of economics behind mining and processing the right kinds of sand for different industrial purposes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/23/opinion/the-worlds-disappearing-sand.html?_r=0

https://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2017/04/economist-explains-8

And Professor Google says so.