TECHNET Archives

July 2017

From:
Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Leland Woodall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2017 17:11:10 +0000
Dave,

It was good to see the guys over the 4th of July week, and since our plant was off on shutdown, we spent a lot of time on and around the golf course.  Not only are they handy with lawnmowers, but they're great caddies as well!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Leland