TECHNET Archives

July 2017

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2017 17:32:36 +0000
I've found a dental ultrasonic scaler works wonderfully.

Example: http://www.ebay.com/bhp/portable-ultrasonic-scaler

You will need to "re-dress" the tool edge with emery paper periodically, but only takes a few seconds.

There's also a convertible 3D printer, router, laser engraver, fluid dispenser I'm trying to get the holders of the purse strings to get me to play with:

http://www.hyrel3d.com/about-us/

Regards,

Ed Popielarski

Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.

                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277

                              Ph: 360-675-1322

                              Fx: 206-624-0695

                              Cl: 360-544-2289

       “It's one kind of victory to slay a beast, move a mountain, and cross a chasm, but it's another kind altogether to realize that the beast, the mountain, and the chasm were of your own design.”

https://goo.gl/maps/mMjg43rXeFB2