DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

July 2017

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Nancy Jaster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 00:26:57 +0000
Bob,

Mike is helping me work those details now.  2-16, which is the committee responsible for IPC 2581 will be meeting on Tuesday and the Executive Board will probably meet that evening.  We are working on space for a 2581 User's group on Thursday.  I will keep you posted.

Nancy A Jaster
Manager, Design Process
IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries(r)
3000 Lakeside Drive, Suite 105N
Bannockburn, IL 60015  USA
+1 847-597-2856 tel

Skype: [log in to unmask]