TECHNET Archives

June 2017

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:44:24 +0000
Hi, Graham,

Not sure what you tried for keywords to search, but just out of curiosity I Googled up the exact term "cathodic anodic filament" (without the quotation marks).

While there were not a ton of pictures, there were quite a few and certainly a LOT of drawings and papers on the subject. From the papers, the footnotes can lead you to other documents that include pictures but do not show up in the Google search.

It was extremely interesting to see how many different forms CAF can take, and the different causal factors.

Dean