TECHNET Archives

June 2017

From:
Nigel Burtt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Nigel Burtt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2017 05:28:04 -0500
The pressure point bands for motion sickness can be effective for some people, at least you can see the point of what they are trying to achieve even if only placebo effect. Wireless ESD bands are at best just pure Harry Potter witchcraft.

http://esdjournal.com/techpapr/sfowler/wireless.htm

Went on a whale watching trip a few years back. Those straps look rather
like the ones handed out  to prevent passengers from getting seasick. I
believe the operating principal is likely to be the same for each
application making them equally effective.

Mike

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com