TECHNET Archives

June 2017

From:
Lee Hitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lee Hitchens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 06:14:34 +0700
Hello Bob

Its down to the silicone resin used. We use a certain silicone resin for
our masking boots that does not leach out any harmful contaminants in
normal processing. You also have to be careful how you clean the boots
after. Attacking them with solvents can cause some leaching.

Drop me a line if you need further info on this.

Best Regards

Dr Lee Hitchens

SCH Technologies is a Division of SCH Services Limited
Mob: +66 (95) 418 5931

www.conformalcoating.co.uk
Skype: leehitchens

TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICE

SCH Services Ltd offers a Technical Support Helpline to help address all issues relating to reliability. This includes contamination testing, cleanliness and cleaning issues, plus any coating related questions.

Please contact us via email or telephone: [log in to unmask] &  +44 (0)1226 249019 (office hours & answerphone)

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are strictly those of the sender and not of SCH Services Limited. This communication may contain information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail or by telephone (+44 (0)1226 249019) and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it. Virus Warning - Although steps have been taken to ensure that all email and attachments are virus-free, we cannot guarantee nor be held liable.