TECHNET Archives

June 2017

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:18:48 -0500
Craig,
You might try the Shercon line of green polyester tapes.  They work well
with our acrylics.

https://www.caplugs.com/catalog/tapes-die-cuts.html

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins