TECHNET Archives

June 2017

From:
Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:20:53 +0000
Agreed.

My favorite coating (to outsource to people  like Lloyd...)

  ;>)

Rich  Kraszewski

* * * * * * * * CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE * * * * * * * *

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential from Plexus Corp. and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and/or protected by non-disclosure agreements.  They are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).  .  Any unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful.  If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately by return e-mail or by calling + 1 888 208 9005.