TECHNET Archives

June 2017

From:
Scott Pallman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Scott Pallman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 11:55:54 +0000
Contact Mycronic(Mydata) technical support

Scott Pallman

SMT Department Manager

TEL: 203.288.5605 Ext. 111

33 Rossotto Drive,

Hamden, CT 06514

FAX: 203.288.9202

www.cicems.com

This email is confidential.  It may be legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, you may not copy, forward or disclose or use any part of it.  If you have read this message by error please delete it and all copies from your system, and notify the sender immediately by return email.  Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors, or omissions.