TECHNET Archives

June 2017

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]
Reply To: TechNet E-Mail Forum
Subject: Re: [TN] Fwd: Element Quiz Question

na?
On Jun 30, 2017, at 9:27 AM, David Hillman wrote:

> Let's try this again - seems TechNet is having issues

Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2017 12:41:34 -0400
Ken,

 I don't know if it helps but I added a lot of functions to the Old Parts &
Vendors database. P&V shut down but I have my take on an app that replaces
it, you can see that at www.partsync.com.

So I have written a lot of code over the years dealing with electronic parts
and I have been watching what's  out on the market for a long time. I am an
EE and I would be delighted to help, questions are free!

But beware, I tell folks "Write down on a piece of paper what you need."
Getting good requirements is always a pain.

Bob Kondner