TECHNET Archives

May 2017

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2017 09:16:35 -0500
But Dean, it's on the internet.  They can't put anything on the internet
that isn't true.  I heard that on the internet......

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins