TECHNET Archives

May 2017

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2017 09:28:15 -0500
Agreed.  So, it is clear that the FEQ Appeals Board has overturned the
FEQAB decision.

So, Dave, what do I win?

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Stadem, Richard D. <[log in to unmask]