TECHNET Archives

May 2017

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2017 17:10:09 +0100
Went on a whale watching trip a few years back. Those straps look rather
like the ones handed out  to prevent passengers from getting seasick. I
believe the operating principal is likely to be the same for each
application making them equally effective.

Mike

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com