TECHNET Archives

April 2017

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 17:25:51 +0000
Seems like a great resource... thanks!

Ed Popielarski

Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.

                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277

                              Ph: 360-675-1322

                              Fx: 206-624-0695

                              Cl: 360-544-2289

       “It's one kind of victory to slay a beast, move a mountain, and cross a chasm, but it's another kind altogether to realize that the beast, the mountain, and the chasm were of your own design.”

https://goo.gl/maps/mMjg43rXeFB2