TECHNET Archives

April 2017

TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Denny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 13:15:40 -0400
Ditto for me.  Moved TechNet from my 20 year old AOL account to my little used Gmail account.  Fine since then.

-------- Original message --------From: George Wenger <[log in to unmask]> Date: 4/22/17  7:39 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [TN] Removal from TechNet message?
Hi Steve,

I didn't get that message last night but I did get that message about 6 or 7 weeks ago and I had to re-subscribe to TN

George