TECHNET Archives

April 2017

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:26:42 +0100
Dave
This is a mystery to me. Usually questions like this kick off some long stored partially forgotten memories, but this doesn't.
The only reference to a condition A I can think of in 14256 is the copper mirror test, no breakthrough I think it said.
I don't understand the reference to eutectic at all in your question, this MIL spec in any revision was only ever about flux types,  (unlike QQS 571 which paralleled the MIL on fluxes but also dealt with solder alloys).
I think you need to give us  more context if you can.

  ---

Regards

Mike

www.chrisfennerfund.org