TECHNET Archives

April 2017

From:
Tom Brendlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tom Brendlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:29:54 -0400
Up here at ClearMotion, I've got a board to design... but our recruiter
wants us looking through resumes instead. I think the boys can do that for
a while, and when they're done with that, they can start cutting out molds
for my upcoming cedar strip canoe.

Tom Brendlinger
Electrical Engineer
Clearmotion Inc