TECHNET Archives

April 2017

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 16:20:29 +0000

"Attention Jerseyites! A colleague of mine has a co-op student (a good an loyal minion) who has snagged a job with Nokia Bell Labs in New Jersey.  They are seeking (desperately) permanent housing at a reasonable price. Any & all comments (wisecracks also invited) are appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!"

Ed Popielarski

Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.

                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277

                              Ph: 360-675-1322

                              Fx: 206-624-0695

                              Cl: 360-544-2289

       “It's one kind of victory to slay a beast, move a mountain, and cross a chasm, but it's another kind altogether to realize that the beast, the mountain, and the chasm were of your own design.”

https://goo.gl/maps/mMjg43rXeFB2