TECHNET Archives

April 2017

From:
Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Richard Kraszewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 16:30:36 +0000
http://www.iest.org/

the above seems to  be the industry trade organization that deals with unwanted particulates.

Issue I have always had  is that they tend to deal with smaller particulates that can ready go through  a particle analyzer. I was/am interested  larger particles such as  hair, fiber, flashing, dross "grape shot" and other particulate you tend to find on PCA. These typically are too large to go through a common particle analyzer.

Rich  Kraszewski

Senior Staff Process Engineer

Plexus Engineering Solutions

* * * * * * * * CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE * * * * * * * *

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential from Plexus Corp. and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, and/or protected by non-disclosure agreements.  They are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s).  .  Any unauthorized use or disclosure may be unlawful.  If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, disclose, retain or reproduce all or any part of the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately by return e-mail or by calling + 1 888 208 9005.