TECHNET Archives

April 2017

From:
"Decker, Scott UTAS" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Decker, Scott UTAS
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 18:18:46 +0000
WELL……………..   Dave???

Scott Decker – Senior Analyst, Drafting & Design Services CID+ – Electronic Systems Center

UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS

3445 S. 5th Street, Suite 170, Phoenix, AZ 85040 U.S.A.

Tel: 602 308 5957  FAX: 602 243 2347

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>   www.utcaerospacesystems.com<http://www.utcaerospacesystems.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged information of

UTC Aerospace Systems and its affiliated companies. If you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy,

distribute or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and 3) delete all copies (including all

attachments) from your computer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

This Document Does Not Contain Export Controlled Technology Or Technical Data.