TECHNET Archives

April 2017

From:
Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bob Wettermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:31:22 -0500
Assuming that BOTH the customer specification linked to purchasing contract
and the customer master drawings do not call out a specification AND that
your contract says that 610 is the law then IO would use 6.2.1.2 as the
guide in making a call. Also consider form.fit and function in making the
call.

If you could do us all a favor and send in this issue via the form in the
back of the 610 making a recommendation that would be greatly appreciated.

This is another case (not blaming you) where things NOT spelled out 610
need to be agreed to prior to building if not specifically spelled out in
the spec.

Happy Friday
Bob Wettermann/MIT
BEST