TECHNET Archives

March 2017

From:
Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:27:02 -0700
Do what I did and use Bing and search for " Cyberoptics LSM2", example:

http://www.ibesmt.com/Cyber_Optics_LSM2_Solder_Paste_Measurement/Inspection_-_X-Ray/960/SMT.aspx

Contact these guys and see if they have a copy.

Ahne.